Travel Documents: Please ensure that all your travel documents are in order prior to departure.  It is ultimately the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that they are in possession of valid passports together with health documents and any visas that may be required.  All passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your intended return with a minimum of 2 clear pages.  In certain instances, foreign passport holders require a re-entry and/or departure permit when returning and/or departing to and from South Africa.

The New Immigration Regulation dictates that as from 01 June 2015 children  under 18 years of age require an UNABRIDGED BIRTH CERTIFICATE, along with their passports, when travelling to and from South Africa.  Unabridged birth certificates should show names of both parents and need to be presented in English
You are hereby advised to contact the relevant authorities to check the requirements.

We cannot accept liability, where entry into a country is denied for any reason, for any change in requirements and/or delays, loss of passports and documentation caused by any third party concerned.

Insurance: It is vital that sufficient travel insurance be purchased to cover the duration of your trip.  Please note that travel insurance many only be purchased prior to your departure.  We strongly recommend additional insurance cover over and above the free cover supplied by the credit card company applicable when purchasing air tickets on credit card.  It is necessary to check with the relevant credit card company, regarding the details and extent of the free insurance cover applicable.

Cancellation Fees: All bookings are subject to cancellation fees as stipulated by the relevant airline and/or operator.

All reservations are subject to our Standard Terms and Conditions, copies available on request.  iBook Travel acts as an agent between the passenger and the airline, car rental companies and tour operators.  As such, we cannot be held liable for loss, damage, accident, delay or inconvenience caused by the principals concerned.  Any cancellation fees incurred, or specified by the principle, will be for your account. 


Download Home Affairs Parental Consent Affidavit Form here PARENTAL CONSENT AFFIDAVIT



When travelling you will need to declare all goods that you will be taking out of the country like, laptops, cameras, phones etc. which you will be returning with. Please contact SARS for a full list of goods that you need to declare. The SARS DA65 form can be downloaded from the below link.

Download SARS DA65 Form here DA-65-Registration-of-Goods-for-Reimportation-External-Form